Number 7 is a very important spiritual number in Hinduism and Hindu scriptures. We can find number 7 at many places.
(1) There are 7 days in a week - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, thursday, Friday and Saturday.
(2) There are 7 worlds below the Earth - Atal Lok, Vital Lok, Sutal Lok, Talaatal Lok, Mahaatal Lok, Rasaatal Lok, Paataal Lok
(3) There are 7 visible planets - Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn
(4) There are 7 organs of cognition of 5 senses in a human body - 2 nostrils, 2 eyes, 2 ears and 1 mouth
(5) There are 7 Rishi in the sky - Kashyap, Atri, Vashishth, Vishwaamitra, Gautam, Bharadwaaj, Jamadagni
No 7 for Soorya
(1) There are 7 horses in Soorya Dev's chariot - Jaya, Ajaya, Vijaya, Jeetpraan, Jeetkram, Manojap and Jeetkrodh
(2) There are 7 rays of Soorya - Sushumnaa, Surandan, Udannvasu, Vishwakarmaa, Udaavasu, Vishwa Vyaas, Harikesh
(3) There are 7 colors of Soorya's rays
(4) There are 7 colors in a rainbow - violet, indigo, sky blue, green, yellow, orange and red (VIBGYOR)
No 7 in Dharm
(1) There are 7 tongues of Fire - Kaalee, Karaalee, manojavaa, Sulohitaa, Sudhoomra-Varnaa, Sphulinginee, and Vishwa-ruchi
(2) There are 7 holy cities - Ayodhyaa, mathuraa, Haridwaar, Kaashee, kaaachee, Avantee (Ujjain) and Dwaarakaa
(3) There are 7 holy rivers - Gangaa, Yamunaa, Saraswatee, Kaaveree, Sindhu, Godaavaree and Narmadaa.
(4) There are 7 holy mountains - Mahendra, Malaya, Raivatak, Vindhyaachal
(5) There are 7 sacred shells - Vallampuree, Idampuree, Gomatee Chakra, Ganesh, Gaumukhee, Gauree and Pahadee
(6) There are 7 Chiranjeevee - Ashwatthaamaa, Daitya Bali, Ved Vyaas, Hanumaan, Vibheeshan, Kripaachaarya and Parashuraam
(7) There are 7 mothers - Brahmaanee, Maaheshwaree, Kaumaaree, Vaishnavee, Varaahee, Indraanee and Chaamundaa
(8) There are 7 types of mothers - Mother who gives birth, Mother who brings up, Wife of Guru, Wife of King, Wife of any Braahman, Bhoo Maataa and the woman who breastfeeds the child.
)9) When Devee Chaamundaa had killed Chand and Mund Daitya, the Daitya King sent an army with 7 Generals.
(10) To match those 7 Generals, Devtaa also sent 7 Devtaa to fight with them - Brahmaa, Vishnu, Shiv, Indra, Varaah, Narasinh, and Kaarttikeya.
(11) There are 7 steps a bride and bridegroom walk together to marry each other, it is called Sapt Padee
(12) They become husband and wife for 7 lives, it is believed.
NO 7 in Literature and Music
(1) There are 7 chapters in Tulasee's Maanas and Vaalmeeki's Raamaayan each - Baal Kaand, Ayodhyaa Kaand, Aranya Kaand, Kishkindhaa Kaand, Sundar Kaand, Lankaa Kaand / Yuddh Kaand and Uttar Kaand
(2) There are 7 main Chhand (meters) - Gayatri, Jagatee, Ushnik, Trishtup, Anushtup, Pankti and Brihatee
(3) There are 700 Shlok in Bhagvad Geetaa
(4) There are 700 Shlok in Durgaa Sapt Shatee
(5) There are 700 verses (Dohaa) in Bihaaree Satasaee, written by Bihaaree Jee.
(6) There are 7 Swar in Indian musical notes - Shadaj, Rishabh, Gandhaar, Madhyam, Pancham, Dhaivat, Nishaad
Could you remember all these things related to No 7?